Adult Services Documents Pack
Documents compiled by: Graham Firth, Jules McKim and Dave Hewett (Produced by The Intensive Interaction Institute, in association with Leeds & York Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust, and Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust)
The Intensive Interaction Institute pack has been produced to assist service managers with the documentation needed to appropriately account for the policies and procedures of Intensive Interaction when practiced within adult service policy documents and other paperwork.
The pack contains a range of specimen Intensive Interaction documents, all of which are included as Word documents on a CD-ROM so that they can be copied directly, or with any necessary formatting, to use in a service’s policies and Intensive Interaction guidelines.
The specimen documents provided include:
- A ‘Rationale and Guidelines’ for Intensive Interaction in practice document
- A statement on age-appropriateness
- Guidelines for the use of touch/physical contact
- Intensive Interaction & Video Recording Guidelines
- An Intensive Interaction & Care Quality Commission Outcomes document
- An Intensive Interaction recording sheets booklet
- A ‘Strengths & Needs’ Analysis and Planning for Intensive Interaction document
- Guidelines on creating a responsive environment
- An Intensive Interaction FAQs document
The Intensive Interaction Staff Induction Pack costs:
£200 per pack with CD-Rom (including P&P)